Monday, August 31, 2009

Whimsie Doodles Sneak Peek!

While I am writing this I am waiting in my niece's labor room while she is being induced. Hopefully by tomorrow's post I will have pictures and a report on Ava Rae and her birth!!
Today I am sharing with you a sneak peek for the next Whimsie Doodle digistamp set being released tomorrow. It is called "Have a Seat" and contains the cutest chair and accessory images. I chose to use the iced tea pitcher and glass from this set that comes with the sweetest friendship sentiment!




The DP is called Lizzie Scallop Stripe which is double sided with the yellow on the reverse. I used my new ribbon trio tag and my scalloped square from Nestability. The ribbon sources are unknown and dew drops from Stamping Bella were added to the main image for accent. The image was colored with Copic Markers.

Want to see some more sneak peeks with the new WD Release?
Check out my fellow DT members and the WD blogs for some inspiration...
Wish Lindsay luck and a great, safe labor and I will be back tomorrow! May your day be special and may our bucket overflow with tiny toes, fingers and a healthy new baby in our family!

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Kelly!! Can't wait till the release! :D

Kelli said...

Beautiful card!! I love that image and sentiment!

Heather said...

Kelly I love the card and the DP you used. I was thinking lemonade when I saw the original image but I love it as iced tea!