Dawn McVey, Vianna, Nichole Heady
You can't tell it from the picture, but the base of this is a wood block! Oh so cool!! And some more great news is that Unity is going to be having a line of scrapbooking stamps coming out soon! I got to see a sample of it and am so excited to get my hands on those too! I didn't buy any Unity stamps while at the Supershow because only one store was selling it and I had practically everything already that they were selling. I did get to see a sneak peek in person of the August KOM and it's another great one!! Woohoo... can't wait!!
Deb Felts with me!
- Seven new PaperTrey Ink stamp sets
- Seven new Cornish Heritage Farms sets
- Stamp N Foil in eight colors
- The complete collection of Judikins Mica Gloss inks
- Assorted papers and collections of paper from Nikki Sivils, October Afternoon and Imaginesce
- A collection of sand glue mixtures from MuddPuddles
- Many colors of flowers from KaiserCrafts
- The I-top Brad Maker kit from Imaginesce and
- The Crafter's Companion
I hope I get some time in the stamp room or it is going to seem very wasteful that I bought all this stuff if I don't use it!
So for now that gets you all caught up with me! I am glad to be back and into my routine. I hope to have some projects to share with you tomorrow and I will also start showing you some of the assignments that I completed using this month's SheetLoad sketch. I hope you went to the site to get your free copy of the eZine. It is a really wonderful sketch that you will want to use over and over!
Have a great day and may your bucket overflow with exciting new things to keep you inspired in your craft room!