Saturday, August 1, 2009

Woohoo!! New Whimsie Doodle Stamps are For Sale!!

So I made it to Orlando Friday, but not in time to get into the Supershow! I ended up getting delayed at my daughter's house getting her old apartment cleaned and trying to get her better settled into her new apartment. While I was disappointed to miss shopping , I still have all day today. I hope to bring some pictures that I take from there that I can post soon.
I also didn't have time to finish my last sneak peek for you before the big release day, but hopefully you got to see the Sunny Day sneak peek yesterday from the Whimsie Doodles blog.
Just to recap, the digistamp sets that are going on sale TODAY at Whimsie Doodles are the following...

For Teacher


School Days




School Sentiments




School Button Sentiments



School Bears



Sunny Days


Don't delay!! Head right on over the Whimsie Doodles store and snatch up these great stamps for the great price that they sell for!
I am off to see CHA! I will talk to you tomorrow! Have a great day and may your bucket overflow with exciting plans for your Saturday!

1 comment:

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

I am so jealous! Have fun at the show today!!