Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Early Birthday Stephanie!

It's Monday and I am looking forward to a wonderful week?  
I hope you are too!!  

To get  things started off in that great direction, 
let's celebrate with a little 
Hippity Hop!!

Today there are lots of bloggers and the Ippity DT ready to participate in our weekly Hop.  
Just start at the Ippity blog  for the complete list of blogs and hop along with us! 


Stephanie Muzzulin, a dear and sweet friend of mine (who I CAN"T WAIT to meet someday) was the Ippity Guest Designer for our last release and she is currently the Unity Guest Designer for August and September.  Well, tomorrow is her birthday and the Ippity DT wanted to do a little something special for her!  So the DT has dedicated the cards that we made today to Stephanie in honor of her birthday!!  When you are done with the Hop, you can head over the Unity blog where you can see Stephanie's post for today and leave her some birthday wishes in the comments section!

Here is the card I made for her. ( It is going to go postal today Steph!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!




Maria is our hostess for today and she has challenged us to use the colors RED, GREEN, and YELLOW on our cards.  It is Ippity Hippity Hop Challenge IHHC41.  We hope that you will play along with us this week as one lucky challenge participant will win a free stamp set.  If you play along be sure to upload your card to the SCS Gallery and use the keywords, Ippity, Unity and IHHC41.





For my card today I used the following Ippity sets...

 

The designer papers I used are from Cosmo Cricket and I paper pieced the butterflies from Now and Always after stamping three of them on both the yellow floral paper and the green paper.  I also added a rhinestone to the head of the body on the butterfly!



The sentiment stamp from Just Wanted to Say stamped perfectly onto the pre-made journaling block from Cosmo Cricket.  At first I wasn't sure I would like working with these colors, but when all was said and done I was quite happy with my finished product.  Now I just hope that Stephanie is!  LOL!!

Many of the other Ippity Chicks have a special blog post honoring Michelle Ogdahl, our Ippity Manager who will be leaving us for a new venture soon.  So enjoy the hop and be ready for some wonderful Ippity Inspiration along the way!

To get some Ippity stamps of your own, please visit the link below to contact an Ippity Chick near you or select one as you hop along the blogs today!!  Have fun!!



Locate an Ippity Chick!




  




23 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!!Thank You so much Kelly I feel so special You ladies are the best You all have made my day,week,month!!!!!I feel so lucky to have met such a great group of ladies!!!!!!!!

Love Ya!!!!!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This card is just stunning and so inspiring. Love the stamps you used and the layout is awesome. This is one birthday Stephanie won't forget.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Very nice colors! Love the butterflies here! The paper in them is sooo nice! Pretty card!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, I was going to say Stephanie will just LOVE it and she beat me too it! hehe. It is super fun and wonderful!

lisa a.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is just gorgeous, Kelly! :)

Elisabeth said...

Oh this is so beautiful, those butterflies are darling!

Unknown said...

Fabulous colors and oh it is sooo pretty Kelly!

Celtica said...

i love this card! so beautiful!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Kelly--this is soooooo cute! I love that flower ribbon--and those butterflies! FAB! Stephanie will love it:) Beautifully done (as always)!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you pieced those butterflies!!! The look amazing and I love how they are flying all over your card!!! FABULOUS :)

Susan B. said...

Wow! Beautiful card!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Kelly, this is so pretty! The butterfly are adorable and I love all the different dp's that you used!
Thank you for the inspiration and for sharing!
Have a wonderful week!

Rona said...

beautiful card!!

farmhouse-story said...

one gorgeous card, kelly! love the bloomers and your b-flies:)

NoraAnne said...

Oh Kelly, this is just breathtaking!!! So beautiful :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Eva said...

WOW, Kelly, this is just GORGEOUS!!! I love those beautiful bloomers, Stephanie will love this card, I bet!

Carisa said...

eeek, LOVE this & that ribbon flower strip is just perfect

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Colors!! Gorgeous Card!

Monica said...

Gorgeous Card Kelly!! Love the bright colors.. so cheerful!

JenMarie said...

How beautiful!!

Suzi said...

Beautiful card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ohhhh this is GORGEOUS! LOVE those bright colors against my favorite bloomers! BEAUTIFUL!

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! I soooo love this. those butterflies are gorgeous and perfect with those flowers.