Saturday, August 22, 2009

Simple, Special Stunning

It is time for the August edition of Simple Special Stunning at the SheetLoad of Cards blog, featuring samples by Barbara DeBose.


Each month one of our artists will share three different cards that use the current layout. Each card is a "step up" from the previous one, but they are all fabulous.


It is a good way to show how SheetLoad is geared toward papercrafters of all levels.


Here are some sneak peeks to whet your appetite...


I had some issues with my laptop yesterday and it remains in the computer hospital overnight. I thought my screen was going and it may still be, but while they have it they are going to get some more hard drive space for me. I have been running with only about 10% free space lately and I am feeling it!
Hang in there with me if I have limited posts for a few days. All of my pictures are on my laptop and I am currently borrowing my daughters. Hopefully I can spend a lot of time at the craft table and have lots to show you when I get my computer back up and running at top speed!!
Have a wonderful Saturday! May your bucket not overflow with water like it looks like mine will! It is pouring here right now and it looks like it may stay that way for a while!

No comments: