Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Few Things!! Been Crazy Busy!!

Sorry for the late posting today! If you only knew how crazy yesterday was. Thank God that today has slowed down a little!



First of all, my niece had her baby Ava Rae yesterday at 4:57 pm. She weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and she is absolutely beautiful! I am so proud of my niece Lindsay for doing such a great job at her delivery and I am so blessed to have been present as my great niece entered this world!





Here are a few photos to share with you from our experience!



Ava Rae, born August 31st, 2009. What a sweet face!





Lindsay, Baby Ava and me!

(I am in scrubs because I work in Labor and Delivery where she was born and had to be on call) It turned out to be a very busy day! I guess a lot of little ones wanted in the world yesterday!




Great Aunt Kelly got to give the first bath!! Oh how special!!





Bear with me while I try to get back on track from a very long day yesterday! I am in desperate need of some computer and creating time! Hopefully things will settle down a bit very soon!



On a quick note, I want to remind you that today is the day that Whimsie Doodles is releasing it's newest digistamp set called Have a Seat. So be sure to stop by the WD blog or Etsy store today and get yours ordered!

5 comments:

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

OH kelly! she's BEAUTIFUL!!! and so healthy!! that's just awesome! I'm sure mom and dad are over the moon and sis becomes grandma now huh? ;) LOL

Linda said...

What a beautiful little girl.....congrats, Kelly!!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable baby girl...congrats Kelly!!

Sharon said...

Congrats! Baby Ava is so adorable and look at all that hair. How sweet!

Thanh said...

Congratulations Kelly!!!!!