Sunday, April 5, 2009

We Have a Winner!!!!

Today is the lucky day for one of my blog readers!! Many of you took advantage of the opportunity to have three chances to win by leaving a comment about something on your bucket list, becoming a follower and also linking your blog readers to this BLOG CANDY chance. I am happy to say that it was one of you who did all three things that won the candy today!


Here is the bowl that my daughter Leah chose from...



Here she is stirring the bowl with all the names in it...




And here is the lucky name she picked....



LINK submission: http://justcallmegrammy.blogspot.com


CONGRATULATIONS Grammy!! You are the winner of all this wonderful BLOG CANDY!!



To claim this prize Grammy please email me at sownsew@tampabay.rr.com with your contact information. Please include your name and mailing address (which will not be shared) so I can mail your package out to you. I will not be back home to check email until this evening, so don't be alarmed if I don't reply immediately.

If you don't claim the prize by Wednesday I will choose a back up winner!

Thanks so much to all of you who have played along with this blog candy. I hope you will stay a follower of my blog as I try to continually provide you with eye candy, some inspiration and even the occasional BLOG CANDY!

Have a great Sunday and I will be back tomorrow to post the Graduation Announcements that my daughters and I are making today!

May your bucket overflow with laughter and happiness like mine is today spending time with my girls!

1 comment:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

WoW what a sweet surprise. Thanks so much! What a way to start the week off with a smile!