Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Received an Award!!



Sonia Kertzus who is an extremely talented cardmaker and scrapbooker shared with me a special award! It was such a wonderful surprise that she chose me and my blog to honor with this award! What's neat is that I actually think that she has a blog that makes me smile! I am always inspired and motivated when i visit her blog! She is definitely one of the blogs I follow on a regular basis! She is uber talented!!
I would like to pass this award on to a new friend that I met on My Unity Place. Her name is Stephanie and she is amazingly talented! I am in awe of her work and think it is wonderful at creating and I like how versatile her work is!
Please take a look for yourself! You won't be disappointed! Thanks Stephanie for making me smile when I look at your creations!
Sorry for not having any cards to share with you this weekend, but I have had a fabulous weekend spending time with my family. My Aunty Cindy was still in town and so was my daughter Leah who graduates from UF on this coming Friday. All four of my kids were actually under the same roof again! It is always a treat when my four kids are all together with me! We spent some time shopping for Leah's graduation dress, listening to my mom's band playing in a local festival and doing some household projects!



I have been working on some projects for the DT position that I am applying for, but can't show you them until I get them all done. I still have one more project to complete, then I will be posting all of it for you and them to see! I am really nervous but also excited about it!! Even if I don't get chosen, this is a very good learning experience for me. I won't give up, I will keep trying until one day I make a DT position. Remember that is one of the things on my Bucket List!

Have a great night and may your bucket be overflowing with blogs to visit that make you smile!

No comments: