Monday, April 20, 2009

I haven't forgotten!!

Sorry for the delay in blogging!! It was a busy weekend and now a very special Aunt of mine is in town and I rarely get to see her. So I have had very limited time on the computer.

With the little bit of time that I have had in my scraproom, I have been working on something that I can't quite share yet. But I can tell you that I am trying out for a DT and will let you know more about that here soon!

I do have a card that I made a while back and haven't shared yet. It is using an adorable image from Sweet N Sassy stamps! It is a digital stamp. You can purchase it here. The digi stamp printed really nicely and my Copics worked great on it too! Digital stamps can be an economical way to stamp, but I think I would miss using red rubber and would not be able to go all digital ever!








Here is a closeup view showing some of the Sakura Gelly Stardust pen I used on the wings!








These are the Copics that Iused to color the image with! I think it is a darling image!!









Gotta run for now... I have a delivery still tonight ! I promise some more in the near future! And some sneakpeeks at my DT work!


Have a great night and may your bucket overflow with happiness!!

No comments: