Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle!

While I am writing this, it is still the 29th of March (but by the time you are reading this it is probably already the 30th.) Today is my oldest daughter Michelle's birthday! She and her boyfriend went to Disney to celebrate, so we will get together hopefully later this week for a family dinner. I can't believe that she is 24 years old. In some ways it seems just yesterday that she was born and I held her in my arms with such adoration!


Isn't it funny how when you have your first child you think that there couldn't be anyone that you can love any more than you love them? I remember specifically feeling that way when I first held Michelle and again when I was expecting my second daughter. Well thankfully, when you have more children God somehow gives us even more love to share with them too!


Michelle is growing up to be such a responsible young lady. She is currently employed at a local Police Department as a call taker training to become a dispatcher. She loves her job and is great at it! Michelle has lived out of the house for many years now and is really starting to understand what it takes to make it on her own! (Thank God!!) I am so proud of her and just love how our relationship changes as she matures.


Since I shared some of the layouts I had made of Ricky when it was his birthday back on March 1st, I thought it was only fair to do the same for Michelle!


So please enjoy some scrapbook layouts that I have created over the years of my first born daughter Michelle!


Michelle was a Cheerleader one year for our community's Football Team!


Here Michelle is getting Fiddle lessons from her Granny (my mom!)


Michelle's Ninth Grade School Year layout


This layout is so old that she doesn't even have this car anymore!! LOL!


This is one of my favorite layouts of Michelle and her sister Leah!



I didn't start scrapbooking until my kids were a bit older. So I don't have any layouts completed yet of Michelle as a baby. It is daunting to think of how far behind I am on scrapbooking. I have tried to make an album of each of my kids' school years on top of all the family photos that I want to scrap also! I figured I will just keep working at it layout by layout! I just hope I get more caught up before my kids start having kids!

Thanks for looking at my beautiful daughter! It is a pleasure to share her with you! She is one incredible young woman and I love her dearly!


Happy Birthday Sweetie!!


I will be back on Monday (schedule willing) with some cards I made on Sunday!


God Bless you and may your bucket be overflowing with many scrapbook pages of your loved ones to look through! Posted by Picasa

No comments: