Monday, March 2, 2009

All I can say is WOW!! Have you joined StampTV yet??

I was pretty speechless and blown away this morning when I logged onto the Florida Group on Stamp TV only to find that Asela had chosen my card (shown below) as the Card of the Week! This has never happened to me before and I can't tell you how humbling this is! I am sure I am making it out to be more than it is, but to me that is really special.



If you don't know Asela, then you should get to know her. She designs stamps and sells them at Gina K Designs (Gina K is the lady who created the new Stamp TV and also the lady who offers the best Copic Markers Club in the country!) Asela is very talented, so for her to pick my little card this week really makes me feel good! On her blog today she has an awesome Wishing Well card! You know how partial I am to anything Wishing Well related and to buckets! (My Wishblading Well friends will know why!) You should check it out!



Thanks so much Asela! I hope I get to meet you in person someday, especially for a Copics class!!







Thanks so much to those of you who left a comment yesterday for Ricky wishing him a Happy Birthday! It means a lot to him (and me!)


So this weekend I had the chance to get a couple of cards made using two of the challenges that they had over at SCS!


The first one is from Saturday's Inspiration Challenge. We had to find some inspiration from the awesome website calle Room Service Home. I was inspired by this cupcake plate here. And this is what I created from that...



The Fine Print: DP: Some older paper that I bought in a collection but can't remember the name of. Stamps: Large cupcake from Sarah Beise, and small cupcakes from CC Designs; Ink: Amuse, and Copic Markers, Brown Bic Markit pen for the brown dots; Flowers: Petaloo (?); Ribbon: Brown Felt and dotted ribbons both from Michael's dollar bin; Sakura Gelly Roll pen.


Then on Sunday, the challenge was to pick a card from the Gallery of the Featured stamper who also is named Kelly! She had a great gallery full of many things I would love to case, but I kept looking until I found a masculine card because I needed to make Tom's birthday card for his upcoming birthday next Saturday. This is the card of hers I chose to case... and this is my rendition of it! I do like the masculinity of it and think that Tom will like it too!!



The Fine Print: DP: MME; CS: SU; Stamps: SU Sentiments and Autumn Leaves Stars; Ink: SU, and VersaMark; Brads: Basic Grey.

Please think about joining us over at Stamp TV for some awesome video tutorials and great fellowship and if you are from FL, like me, please join in on the best group there!

Have a great day and may your bucket be overflowing with exciting news like I had today!! :-)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: