Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Challenging Week! More Valentine Cards!

Hello Everyone and sorry for the delay in blogging! Sometimes life just gets in the way and there is nothing I can do about it! It has been very busy for me lately at work and on top of that I have been working hard to get my Valentine's done and ready for mailing. Here are some of the cards that I have already finished up! I utilized many of the awesome challenges that are posted throughout the week on lots of the sites and blogs I visit!

No offense to my daughter Tiffany, but this is her card this year! The sketch for this comes from Julee's MojoMonday Sketch challenge #72. If you haven't signed up for her blog yet, she gives out great sketches every Monday! I always forget to go back and sign up for the contests! I hate when I do that!


This is one of my attempts at a masculine card for my son. I used Nichole Heady's connect the dots sketch for this one. Unfortunately I didn't get my photo uploaded on her site fast enough to have a chance at winning all those yummy ribbons she is giving away. Somebody is going to be very lucky!

This was another attempt at masucline! The sketch is from SCS Sketch Challenge 215 I don't know about this card's masculinity though, it does have a bow and even some pink and polka dots! LOL!


This card is going to our grandkids! They are as sweet as cupcakes!! You can click here to see what inspired me to create this card. This was a SCS Inspiration Challenge IC166 from this past Saturday!


This is an Asian themed valentine. I Can't tell you who it is for! This card was created from SCS Challenge TLC205 last week using paper pleating.

Here is the inside of the Asian card!


This one goes to my daughter up in Gainesville! Get it? Go Gators!!! This card is based on the SCS Sketch Challenge SC214


This is to my oldest daughter! I really like how this recessed window turned out. I took the SCS technique challenge TLC206 last week and made this one!
So, that is part of what has been keeping me busy! I am having lots of fun getting these ready, but I am starting to want to change to a new color palate while making cards. The pinks and reds are getting old!! :-)
Have a great day and may your bucket overflow with many Valentine's from your loved ones!!
Kelly :-)











Posted by Picasa

No comments: