Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentine Cards

Hello friends!


I have been having a lot of fun lately making time for more scrapbooking and card making. As you know I am trying to get out birthday cards for all my family and close friends all year long, but I am also trying to send out cute cards to some special people for the holidays.


Since Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, I have been working on those lately.


Here are two that I have completed so far.






The Fine Print: DP: K & Co.; CS: Bazzill; Acetate embellishments: K & Co.; Heart Buttons: Michael's; Scalloped Circles: Nestability; Doily: Royal Lace; Brads: Doodlebug, Felt Heart border: Martha Stewart (Michael's); Rub Ons: Not sure.





The Fine Print: DP: K & Co.; CS: Bazzill; Acetate embellishments: K & Co.; Flowers: Prima and not sure of one with rhinestones; Rhinestones: Joann's; Ribbon: American Crafts ?; Border Punch: Martha Stewart; Stmaps: Hugs and Kisses by Inkadinkadoo, Kisses and Hugs (XO used for background paper) by Printworks; Chalk: Inkadinkadoo; Ink: Versamark.




I will post more as I get them ready!





Have a great day and may your bucket always overflow with love!



Kelly :-)

No comments: