Monday, June 22, 2009

Surfer Bear Sneak for Whimsie Doodles!


This is the second post for today, so to see my previous Father's Day post, please continue to read below this post!


I am so excited to be able to share with you some of the stamps that are going to be released for sale at the Whimsie Doodles Store on July 1st. You are going to be so stoked when you see them! Melyssa has outdone herself and I am so proud to be on her DT! I will be showcasing stamps one at a time as time allows leading up to the new release on the first! I hope you will keep coming back to see what she has for you!


This Lil Bear really gets around. You probably saw him earlier this week in one of my blog posts where he is lounging on a pumpkin as the Lil Pumpkin Bear from this post HERE.




Well, it turns out that this little bear likes the active lifestyle too and enjoys catching a wave or two! Melyssa captured this Lil Bear on top of a big one! He is so cute!! And I love the sentiment that goes with him... it says "Ride the Wave, Dive In!"


The card sketch uses Julee's Mojo Monday post for today, Mojo92 It worked perfectly for this image and the paper I chose to use from from Arctic Frog. The flower is a Prima and the brads are from MM. I am not sure about the ribbon, but I think it was a leftover scrap from American Crafts. I colored the image using my Copic markers.
I hope you like it!! Please come back tomorrow for another Sneak Peek of another sweet image coming out soon at Whmsie Doodles!! For more sneak peeks, please visit the Whimsie Doodles Blog everyday (M-F) until July 1st!!
Have a great night and I hope that your bucket is overflowing with lots of opportunities to ride the waves!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

super cute card!!!

Janiel/ janny said...

Wonderful card!!! Great colors and your coloring is great! I love the name of your blog.. LOL.. CUTE!! janny

Unknown said...

Stunning!!

Melyssa said...

Oooh so cute!!
Love the colours and the flower/ribbon sentiment.

Thanh Vo said...

Gorgeous work, Kelly. I've always loved blue and orange together

Donna Espiritu said...

i love this! the blue flower is a great touch and the colors are awesome!