Monday, June 8, 2009

Intersite Challenge Card for SheetLoad of Cards!


SheetLoad of Cards, Cutting Cafe and the Bitten by the Bug blog have all teamed up to inspire you with some cards.

  • Alicia provided the sketch in the June Issue of SheetLoad that the talented Nicole Anderson drew. The ShortCuts DT is also making cards for this challenge.
  • Regina from the Cutting Cafe provided the adorable digital stamps that we could choose from.
  • And Bitten by the Bug encourages us to use our Cricut cutting machines if we have them.

I do have a Cricut, but I didn't use it to cut anything for this card. The image I chose to use did not require any cutting out. It only had to be printed out on my home printer.


To read more about this challenge and to get links to the latest issue of SheetLoad, please visit the SheetLoad blog HERE!


Here is the card that I created for this challenge!

You're One in a Melon!

Stamps: The Cutting Cafe (Digital Watermelon and sentiment stamps); DP: DCWV and unknown pink and white polka dots; CS: The Paper Co. (Green), Georgia Pacific (White); Pencils: Prismacolors; Flowers: Prima; Ribbon: Michael's (Pink felt), Joann's (Green bobbles); Brads: Office Depot (Altered Thumbtacks), Border Punch: Martha Stewart. Machine stitching.

Keep an eye on the sites I posted above because you will be shown lots of eye candy from some talented designers from all those sites! I will be back next week for another submission for this challenge!

Have an awesome rest of the day and may your bucket overflow with a "Melon" ways to make yourself happy!

9 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and the flowers! Everything is just perfect!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

THAT is completely and utterly adorable!

Barbara DeBose said...

What an awesome card! I love the color combination!

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Kelly, you have outdone yourself! This card is PERFECT! The colors are awesome, and I am drooling over that itty bitty pom pom fringe!!! Great job! xxHugsxx

Pamela said...

I LOVE your card!!!

Jessica G. said...

What a perfect summer card -- vibrant colors, beautiful flowers, and the watermelon, of course! I really like how you used the fringe as part of the sketch, too; it adds great texture!!

Denise said...

Very pretty card! I love those colors, they are so cheerful.

Regina Easter said...

pretty pretty pretty girl..so pretty...

Liz Weber said...

Wow Kelly you have made the melon image look so pretty on your gorgeous card!