Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some Exciting News To Share!!

I recently applied to be on the DT of the brand new site called Whimsie Doodles and



I GOT IT!!!


I am so excited to be on this team because I just love the adorable digital stamps that Melyssa creates! There are a lot of stamps out there, but there but you know how some of the lines just don't speak to you? Well, Whimsie Doodles stamps speak to me!! The are cute, affordable and so easy to use! You can resize them to the size that you need for each project and they print out perfectly each time. They are awesome to use with your Copics, Prismacolors and paper piecing!
Melyssa is still giving away her FREE Whimsie Turtle "This Bud's For You" stamp from her site, so please go get it and give it a try! I think you will love them like I do!!
Click HERE to visit the Whimsie Doodles blog and see more of her fabulous stamps! She will be having a new release on July 1st that the DT will start giving sneak peeks of really soon!!



Here is one of the cards that I submitted with my application that uses her free digi stamp.


This Bud's For You!

The Fine Print: Sketch: Mojo Monday #90; Digistamp: WhimsieDoodles (image and sentiment); Markers: Copics; Ink: SU; DP: Basic Grey; Ribbon: Unknown (possibly American Crafts). Nestabilities. Machine Stitching.

I have more Whimsie Doodles cards to share with you, but I will post them a little later this week. Today is already going to be a two-post day... so be sure to come back later and see what else I have to show you!!



It is my pleasure to introduce to you the new Whimsie Doodles Family!


First of all you might already know of Melyssa Connolly the owner and designer of the WD stamps. She is on the DT at the Greeting Farm and does amazing work. Click on her name below to visit her blog.




And here are the uber talented ladies that will be on the DT with me!














3 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Thank you for the wonderful introduction and even adding the pronunciation of my name in there, Kelly! It means a lot. :) Looking forward to our journey together.

Nicole said...

HI!!!!! Congrats to you, you are uber talented TOO!!!

I am excited to be on this team with you (again!) and just love your paper-style! AND your coloring rocks, girl!

HUGS, Nicole

Kelli said...

I am so excited to work with you and the other ladies in the upcoming months, your work is beautiful!