Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thanks For Your Support!

The poll for the Grand Prize has been closed and the winner has been determined. Unfortunately I didn't win the Grand Prize but I did pull up to third place because of your votes!! I can't thank everyone enough for showing your support for me and tossing some votes my way!
Ashley truly deserved to win, and I am not upset about it! She made THIS incredible creation and won by a land slide!!

You guys really rock and truly mean a lot to me!! Thanks for helping me out!!
It is late here and I still have to go back in to work, so the card I made today will have to go up tomorrow! I am starting a five day stretch off tomorrow morning and hope to get lots of stamping done!! Yippee!! I can't wait for tomorrow morning at 7am!!
Good night and may your bucket overflow with sweet dreams!!

No comments: