Monday, May 18, 2009

Thanks and a Link to share!

I wanted to take a minute to say thank you to all of the wonderful people who visited my blog during the Unity Kit of the Month Blog Hop!! It was such fun going from blog to blog and getting inspired by all the talented Unity stampers out there. As if I need any encouragement to use my Unity stamps!! Then to top it off I got my May KOM in the mail today and I am really antsy to get some ink on those images. As you know I just love Unity stamps!!



I appreciate all the wonderful and encouraging comments that you all have left for me. It really is a treat to know that you like what you see and take the time to tell me so. I appreciate your kindness!!



Many of you were asking for the directions on how to make the Tri Shutter Card that I made for the blog hop this weekend. Well SCS beat me to it!!! Coincidentally, the Try a New Technique forum today is using the exact same example as I did for their inspiration for this week's challenge.



HERE is the link to the blog that I got my original inspiration from.


HERE is the link to this week's challenge on SCS.


HERE is the SCS Gallery with many more examples of this card for you to be inspired by.



I started a bunch of cards last night using this month's SheetLoad sketch, but I haven't gotten them ready to share yet. Any luck I will get them done and a couple other things at least started tonight! Lots of stuff on my To-Do List that needs doing!


Have a great night and I hope to post more cards tomorrow morning! I would love to see you try and create this card and add it to the SCS Gallery for all of us to share!


May your bucket overflow with lots of inspiration to make your own Tri Shutter card!

1 comment:

Carla said...

You are a stud! I looked at this challenge yesterday and decided I did not have two hours to work on one card! It looks so hard to me, and your card turned out perfectly!! Great job!!