Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Simple, Special and Stunning Feature on SheetLoad!

I am still alive, I promise!! Things are a little crazy right now!! My house was turned upside down for a while yesterday while my Internet provider and email address were changed! Going without the Internet stinks!! And having to update all your accounts with a new email address really stinks!! My email addy has been updated on Blogger, but should you need it, it is sownsew25@verizon.net
To make things worse, my computer is filled to the brim with data and has been running really slowly. [Enter new external hard drive here] And now I am trying to free up some ever needed disk space on my C drive!!
The good news is that once I am back in business completely, I should be working at warp speed with the new fiberoptic internet connection and the clean hard drive that I am preparing! I guess it will be worth it all when I see some improvement! Never for a minute did I think that I could fill up the whole hard drive on my computer. I guess it is all those pictures of cards that I save on my computer! LOL!!
I have been working on projects for my Design Teams that I can't show you quite yet, but in the meantime, I would like to send you over to the SheetLoad site to share with you a relatively new feature that Alicia has been having.
It is called Simple, Special, Stunning and basically one of the DT members creates a card using the SheetLoad sketch in three different levels. The first card shows how you can make a simple card following the sketch. The second card shows how you can step it up a notch and the third card shows how to make it stunning!!
This month Jessica George is up and she has three adorable cards to show you that use the July issue sketch and a cute digital image from Squigglefly.
Click HERE to see the Simple, Special, Stunning post at SheetLoad!
I have some neighbors coming over tonight to scrapbook with me! Any luck, I will have something to post on my blog tomorrow! I also have a bunch of new Unity stamps that arrived that I am chomping at the bit to use, as well as, some new Whimsie Doodles digistamps to get colored!
Also, just so you know, the blog candy has been claimed and should be in the mail tomorrow!!
Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!! I pray that your bucket is overflowing with lots of speed while surfing the internet and plenty of space on your computer's hard drive!!

No comments: