Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whimsie Doodles Sneak Peek- School Sentiments

This is the second post for today, so please continue to scroll down to see the first post! I have been busy, busy, busy!! LOL!!





Posting my project today makes me a little nervous because it took me out of my comfort zone a bit. It seems that I have become a card maker more than a scrapbooker. But, nonetheless, I decided to do a scrapbook page and since I do them so infrequently anymore I don't feel overly confident with how they turn out! I typically scrapbook double page spreads, but because this is the first page in my daughter's School Year's book, it only could have one page! I based this sketch loosely off of a layout I saw called "A Father's Love" in the June 09 CK issue on page 24.











Kindergarten Here I Come!


The digistamp set I am previewing for you here comes from the School Sentiments set at Whimsie Doodles. It is another great set filled with some really great titles and sayings that will be perfect for many of your school related scrapbook pages or cards! I also used the bus image from the School Things set that I showed you a peek of earlier this week!




Here is a look at the great new stamp set from Whimsie Doodles called School Sentiments that will be released for sale on Saturday, August 1st...








Can't you just see the number of possibilities that you can use this stamp set for? And don't forget that because these are digital stamps, you get to download them immediately after purchase and you can even alter their sizes as you see necessary! Digistamps are so versatile, I think they are wonderful!
To see another preview of this great set, please visit the Whimsie Doodles blog and take another sneak peek! Only three more days until these sets go on sale!! Woohoo!!!
Keep scrolling down for today's other post!! I am heading up to Gainesville today where my oldest daughter and I will be helping pack up her sister and preparing to move her into a new apartment tomorrow. Then, Friday morning it is off to CHA for me!! Eeeek!! I am so excited!!

4 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Nothing to be nervous about~your LO turned out fabulous!! I just love this new WD set.

Ann said...

That page is gorgeous. I love what you did with the stamps.

Katie Skiff said...

Your LO is great!! I love it. But I feel the same way, I can make great cards, but my LO's are so so. Have a fun trip packing and enjoy CHA...I want Deets!!

Katie Skiff said...

BTW, thanks for showing me to the Tuesday Morning Sketch blog....I won there!! WOO HOO!!