Sunday, July 19, 2009

And the Winner is....



****Jacqueline****




Congratulations Jacqueline you have won my blog candy in
celebration of making 10,000 + hits on my blog!




Here is the wonderful prize package your are going to be receiving!!





The Fine Print: To randomly select the number, I gave a number value to each Follower, and a letter value to each comment and Mr Linky link. There were 117 Followers and a total of 40 other entries. After the first 26 letters I assigned double letters. To be fair to those who left comments and links, I inserted their letter values into the number values every 4th number. The total number of entries was 157. When I plugged that number into random.org to draw my number. It chose the number "130" which turned out to be Follower number 98. Which was Jacqueline!! I don't claim to be a statistician, but I tried to do this the fairest way possible. The winner stands as is!!


Jacqueline, you have until Tuesday to email me and let me know your mailing address. You can contact me HERE. If the winner does not claim her prize, I will select another winner by random.org to replace her on Wednesday!

Congratulations Jacqueline!!

Thanks so much to all of you for playing along in my blog candy drawing! I really do appreciate you Following my blog! I will be back tomorrow with some projects to share with you and until then, enjoy the rest of your weekend and may your bucket overflow with some good rest and relaxation!!

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Congratulations Jacqueline! :D