Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Ippity Stamps are now for sale!!!!

The three month wait for new Ippity stamps is over!!

Are you ready to put your Party Hat on and celebrate???



The FALL 2010 Ippity Stamp sets are now available for purchase

Woohoo!!  Finally!!!

We hope that you have been wowed with all the DT samples that we have been sharing with you since last Sunday and that you have picked out your favorite stamps sets to buy.  But if you are like me, you wouldn't be able to choose just some of them and you would just want them all!!  LOL!!

Can I get a Hip Hop too???


It's Thursday which means that we are having our weekly Hip Hop with the Unity DT girls too.  But for Ippity's special day, all the Hip Hop fun is going to start at the Unity Blog as usual, but then make it's way through the Ippity DT girls' blogs first.

But it's easy for you because all you have to do is look for the
 "NEXT BLOG" icon
and click on it to be taken to the next blog on the hop!!

We also have some amazing blogs that you will want to visit from the Ippity Blog at the end of the Hop and that is the blogs of some of our amazing Ippity Chicks!!  If you need one to purchase your stamps from, please visit the link below to locate one near you!!


The card I have made for you today uses the following NEW stamps sets...

Party Hat
What you Doin
Gurnsey Gingham


I started by stamping the Gurnsey Gingham as my background using Real Red SU ink.  Then I stitched around it haphazardly to create a messy border.  Next I applied the cake bingo card and a strip of paper from We R Memory Keepers.  Then I added the cupcake from the Party Hat set as an embellishment that I popped up.  And then I finished it off with the "happy birthday" sentiment from the What You Doin set.


The cupcake was colored with Copic markers and then I added Distressed clear Rock Candy Stickles to the frosting for dimension and some glaze.


I love these sets... I know they are going to be seeing a lot of ink in my house!!


Please come by the Splitcoaststampers Unity forum for a full day of fun today!  Also be sure to check out all the challenges that we have in store for you to help us celebrate our New Release!!  It is going to be a day packed full of fun!!!  We promise!!

The winners from our comment contest will be revealed on the Ippity forum too! So be sure to check it out!!


Next on your way to seeing some more Ippity and Unity goodness
 is the oh so talented blog of Lisa Arana's!!

Next Blog

Have fun!!
And thanks so much for stopping by and celebrating our New Releases today!!





26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Birthday Card!! Love the bright colors!!

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful, kelly! there is so much to love here-papers, colors and the great stitching:)

Andrea said...

Gorgeous!!! Another beauty!

Lisa H. said...

wow! what a fantastic cupcake. looove the card, the great, fun colors and all the sugary topping you added to the cuppy cake!

LesleyfromWI said...

Love the card. The colors are so fun!

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh, this card is incredible, Kelly! I just want to gobble up that cupcake. The details are just fabulous!

Jen E. said...

dang, guuuuurrrrrl! your card is fan-flippin-tastic!! and my birthday is april 1st, just so you know. :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh how sweet is this amazing job with the cupcake wow love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bright colors you used. The stitching around the gingham is fabulous :)

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Rock candy looks so delicious on your cupcake!

JenMarie said...

Ooo....love that YUMMY cupcake, amazing 'frosting!!!'

Angie Blom said...

wow.. look at all the fabulous details.. I love the stitching the layering and that gingham stamp in red totally ROCKS.. How gorgeous is that yummy cupcake.. looks like sugar on it!!xx

Lillian Child said...

Good Morning, Kelly!! What sweet card creations! The SCS forum said that I am YOUR winner for this new release! Thank you so VERY much!! This was one fabulous release! Please let me know who to contact. Again, thank you and Unity for a really enjoyable week of creativity and inspiration!

Pamela said...

Awesome card! I love it! :)

Shemaine Smith said...

Oh My Kelly that cupcake looks super yummy!!!! Beautiful card!

Susan B. said...

How pretty! I love the bright colors you used.

Jnett's Place said...

This is by far one of the best cupcakes I've seen - so dimensional.

Rona said...

so cute and fun - I love this!!

Erika M. said...

What a delightful card!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Bright and happy!

Carisa said...

omgosh this is cute!

stampjourney said...

Love this! So bright and fun!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a super cute cupcake! I LOOOOOOVE that stickles--it looks sooooooooooo real! MMMM!

catnap said...

It truly looks good enough to eat.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This card is SOOO bright and cheerful and totally makes me think of my friend Kelly. Miss you girl. LOVE the sparkle on the cupcake and the beautiful stitching and gingham stamp-PERFECT combo!

kraftyiam said...

cupcakes...oh yeah - lovely card - you made me smile.