Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ippity New Release Sneaks Day 1

Hello and welcome to my blog!!

  
Today where I am soooo honored 
to be able to show you the first of our many new 
Ippity Stamps 
that will be available for purchase from an 
beginning this Thursday! 

And you ALL are invited to the NEW RELEASE!! It's going to be one great party!!!!




Can you believe that we have had Ippity Stamps for ONE YEAR already???

What a joyful year it has been for me to be able to represent the best stamp company out there!!

I LOVE Ippity and Unity and all the fabulous stamp designers 
that keep coming up with these amazing stamps for us to use!!

  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




So check out one of the first stamp sets being released on Thursday!!

The set I am using is called Sing a New Song.  And it is one that is so sweet that you can't help but want to sing when you see it!!!  :-)


Here is my sample made with the bird and one of the sentiments in the set...


The papers are used are from Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 line.  I stamped the bird onto PP using Memento black ink and added a bit of shading to the birds belly with my versamagic Jumbo Java ink pad.


Then I nested the sweet bird atop of some ribbon and a huge button embellished with a Prima flower.  This card won't fit inside a standard envelope, trust me!!  LOL!!  The crinkle ribbon is some of the gorgeous stuff that Eva made and sent to me in a care package!!  I LOVE it!!!  Thanks again Eva!!! ♥


I ♥ that sentiment!!  "Today I will have a song in my heart!"  

And that has been my theme over the past couple of weeks!!  Life seems to be starting to make a little more sense to me these days and just when I thought it might not be OK, it suddenly comes around and starts to look a lot better!  So for me, I do have a song in my heart and want to keep it that way!!!

So now if you want to see all the samples that the DT has created for you today, please start at the 

Then follow along all the Hop Buttons to go through each members' blogs.  I have seen some of the fabulous creations these ladies have made for us today and trust me when I say you will NOT be disappointed!!

Ippity Stamps 
plus a bunch of talented and creative women 
makes for some wonderful 
INSPIRATION!!

So click below for your next stop on today's New Release Hop!
Have fun and enjoy your journey!!

Next Blog


Thank so much for your comments!! They are greatly appreciated!!  :-)


45 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your SONG!!! Keep singing it LOUD and PROUD! Love your card Kelly, it is absolutely gorgeous.

lisa a.

Angie Blom said...

OH My.. Kelly this is amazingly beautiful. I love the layering and papers.. just a fantastic card.. wow ONE year.. Ippity is so amazing!!

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kelly! Love how the shading on your bird's belly adds depth and your embellies just make this card so beautiful! Lovely lovely details!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, Kelly!
I really, really need that little birdie stamp :)

Lisa H. said...

oh, my, KELLY! looove these, absolutly am in love with what you did here.

jennifer mitten said...

Fabulous card - glad to hear you are doing well - amazing how much strength we find in ourselves when we really need it!!

Anonymous said...

just LOVE the ribbon/flower combo with these gorgeous papers!!!! Super Fantabulous lady :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so pretty, Kelly! I love the colours and all your layers!

Andrea said...

yeayayayayaea!!Love it Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors!! So pretty~

NoraAnne said...

Kelly, your card is beautiful :) and I'm so glad your heart is happy!!! Keep smiling :)

stampjourney said...

Fabulous! I love the papers you chose to use with these new adorable stamps!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Love the orange in your card! And what original and pretty embellishments, really nice! And the bird and sentiment are the best!
Hugs, Wendy

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg this is so beautiful Kelly love it!!!!!

Anne Tussing said...

Terrific card! I love how you shaded in the bird's tummy!

Gwen said...

Oh this is pure loveliness! Great layers and embellishments!

Patricia said...

I love all the embellishments on your card and I am falling more and more in love with that bird! Glad you are feeling better!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Kelly, I love your card!Beautiful embellishements!

I am so glad that you are seeing a brighter light at the end of that tunnel! You have accomplished so much in the last few months, something to be proud of!!

Blessings and Hugs for you,
Mary

Erika said...

I love this. The colors are fantastic.

Jules! said...

so very creative...love this style.

Martha galvez said...

These cards are beautiful, I love the sets and have to have them both!!!

farmhouse-story said...

so sweet, kelly:) love that big button, too!

Rona said...

Beautiful!! I love these sweet images and I love what you did with these fabulous papers :)

Romaine said...

These sets are darling!

Rachel B said...

WOW! Your card is so amazing! I love that bird! Amazing!

Karen said...

Stunning card Kelly! The huge red button adds that perfect extra touch to your gorgeous card!!

JPScraps said...

As always..BEAUTIFUL!

Michelle said...

wow a year! LOVE your card!

Emily Keaton said...

WOW! Fabulous card, Kelly. I love the new {ippity} of course, as well as your fancy button and Prima. Fun :)

Scrapcollectr said...

Love, love, love your take on this stamp. Just layered so beautifully!
*smile*

Unknown said...

Love your card creation!

slbt17 said...

very pretty!
Sandra

Regina said...

Kelly - I absolutely love the papers you use - the polka dots, the grid, the flowers - and paired so nicely with the text birdie - so sweet!

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous!! I love it!

Monique Liedtke said...

Absolutely fabulous!! I love what you did with the stamp and those papers are just right!!

Liz said...

If that bird isn't the sweetest.

Eva said...

Kelly, this is sooooo beautiful, really, really beautiful....and I am so happy you are using the crinkled ribbons, too..fits this card perfect! Hugs, Eva

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOVE your bird card--love the colors and that ribbon....oh! JUST LOVE IT:)

Jessica said...

love this, so pretty!

Manders said...

I feel like the bird is singing to me just gorgeous

Lillian Child said...

Love what you did with this bird, which is one of my FAVORITES of the new images. Just fabulous!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Your card is fabulous--love the colors, and the wonderful layers of goodness.

JenMarie said...

Oh I totally LOVE this!!

Carisa said...

gorgeous, i honestly think these are my favs.

Lisa W said...

You really captured the feeling of the paper.