Monday, November 1, 2010

A "Challenging" Hippity Hop!!!



Good Monday Morning!!
Can you believe it is November 1st already???


WOW!! How does time fly by so quickly?  I had a great weekend, in fact I didn't get called in to work at all on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, and now I am off today, so it's kind of like I had a four day weekend.  And oh how I needed some down time from work!   It's been so busy lately that this break was very welcomed!!
It's Hippity Hop time!!!




Can't think of a more fun way to spend Mondays!!!

Angie is our hostess on the Ippity Blog today, so be sure to start the Hop there and then keep returning there to follow along the list of today's Hop participants.  I promise, you won't be disappointed seeing all the Ippity goodness out there!!


The Ippity creation I am sharing with you today 
combines a few challenges!

Angie has challenged us to use FIBERS for this week's Ippity Hippity Hop Challenge IHHC48

It also uses last week's Hip Hop Sketch Challenge HHSC31



AND, it follows last Wednesday's Unity Addicts Challenge UAC24 which was a complicated recipe using our initials.  I was to use black, white and one other color (I chose turquoise), use three layers, and add fibers!

And here is my CHALLENGING Hippity Hop creation!!!


For today's card I used some black and white paper from Creative Imaginations and Scenic Route.  Then I added the teal CS for my background and base.

The bird is an electronic cutting file that my BFF and I created way back when we had our online Die Cutting Store called the Wishblading Well.  If you are interested in having this cutting file, just email me and I will happily give it to you for FREE!!!

The Ippity stamps I used on my card are the scallop border from the Sweet Thoughts of Spring set and the word "YOU" from the You Deserve set.

     


Want some of these great Ippity sets for yourself??  
Just click on the link below!!

Locate an Ippity Chick!

Have your heard the news????

The next Ippity Release Party day is scheduled for 
November 18th!!

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!

Be sure to join us all week long for special projects and sneak peeks in preparation for the big day!!

It's going to be awesome!!!  

24 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Glad you had some down time from work. WOW Kelly!!!!! Your card is just stunning and so inspiring. I just love how you combined all the challenges on this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

NoraAnne said...

What a sweet card! Love the little birdie and all the other details! Hope you are enjoying your day off :)

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

What a FABULOUS card this is, I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Cute Card Kelly!! Love the colors~

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a nice weekend! Such a cute card... love it!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I have been thinking about you so much this week/weekend. SEnding you HUGE hugs and just so glad and grateful for you. Just wanted you to know ;)

Scrapcollectr said...

Isn't it amazing how all those challenges birthed this beautiful card? Love it!
*smile*

Rona said...

Super cute card Kelly!!

shuggy said...

so cute!!

farmhouse-story said...

just beautiful, kelly! love your little birdy:)

Rachel B said...

Can't believe you used all three challenges! Way to go. Love the b/w+1 color! Looks great!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is gogeous Kelly love the blue!!!!!

Gwen said...

Perfectly adorable card! Love the tulle!

Eva said...

So happy to hear you finally got some break from work!!! Yaaaaa...

This is such an adorable card....just love that birdie with the tulle, so pretty!

stampjourney said...

Adorable! Love that little birdie! Glad you had a chance to have some time off to create!

Dee in N.H. said...

Great card! Love those colors and that bit of fiber is so cool!

Angie Blom said...

This is beautiful Kelly. I love how you did this card using 3 challenges.. I need to do that more. I am so stuck in the one challenge card. I love the fiber.. the colours and how you used the sketch.Xx

Lisa said...

I loooooove that bird so much! Great card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Kelly!

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is so Pretty Kelly! Love the color combination and the tulle!Perfect touch! I also love the bird and his flourish of tail feathers!!
Thank you for sharing! So glad that you had some time to recharge!
Have a great week!

Lisa H. said...

this is way cute, Kelly!

Lillian Child said...

I can so relate to "down" time from work and the daily schedules. Good for you! And love your creation for this challenge!

thescrappylamb said...

Your card is beautiful! Great inspiration, I'm a new Ippity Chick!