Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hip Hopping Down Bella Blvd!!


Hip Hop!!!


So by now if  you started the Hip Hop at Unity's Blog
you have heard the amazing news that Unity Stamp Company 
is now co-branding with Bella Blvd!!  

Isn't that amazing??

Today we are also having a Flip Flop Hip Hop so the Ippity girls get to play with their Unity stamps!!  And I have chosen the new Bella Blvd Stamp collection called Bella Trees!!




I love this set because it has so much versatility!!!

And I decided to use the trees just a little bit out of the box to show you some of that versatility!!

The DT members have been challenged this week to BAG it and TAG it!!!  So I have created this fun gift tag for a wine bottle bag using the Bella Trees stamps a little bit out of the box!!

Here is the full view of my tag on the wine gift bag!  I got these cute little felt bags from the 1$ spot at Target.  They are so cute!!  And to add a tag is the perfect finishing touch.


Here is a closeup of my project!  Were you wondering where the TREES are???



Well, I used two different tree shapes to create the petals of the Pointsettia on the tag.  The larger petals were created using the tall tree in the collection, but first I stamped the base paper with the ippity stamp called Thoughts from the Past and then I cut the tree shapes out.

Next I stamped the smaller solid leaf onto white paper using red ink to create the smaller petals for the flower. I layered them all together and kept them held with a brad from a Making Memories kit that I had  on hand.

The Merry Kissmas stamp is from Ippity's Kissmas and Mistletoe set!

Next you are heading to the talented Lisa Arana's blog  for some more Bella Blvd Beauties!!

Next Blog

Have fun and be sure to have a very 
Happy Thanksgiving as well!!



18 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Oh, boo for blogger! I will come back tomorrow :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Lisa H. said...

look at you, you creative girl you! this is FANTASTIC!!! great way to show the versatility of this. have a wonderful Turkey Day!

StampinCathy said...

This is one amaZING tag! I just love how you used this set. Very inspiring.

Unknown said...

Such a fantastic gift package! Wonderful and happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Look at you and all your creativity!!!!! I was wondering were the BB stamps were...GENIUS idea :)

Angie Blom said...

wow..BRILLIANT!!! I love what you have done here with these stamps. SO creative Kelly.. LOVE it!!
Happy Turkey Day..hugsXx

Carisa said...

Oooh, so cute!

Andrea said...

So creative and gorgeous!!

Liz said...

What a huge release how fun..
Cute tag and loving that sack for the wine

Eva said...

Girlie, this is the creativity I LOVE about you and this is why you are a dirty dozen alumni!!!! GORGEOUS creation all the way...Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Hugs...

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Love how creative you were making the poinsettia with tree stamps--AMAZING! LOVE the felt bag!

farmhouse-story said...

so creative-love your tag, kelly! have a great thanksgiving:0)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH--that poinsettia is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE it--great tag too:)

Anonymous said...

Oh MY, look at you and your creativity!!! So fabulous girl!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

lisa a.

Karen said...

You so rock with your creativity Kelly! I just so love this!! I have to keep going back to look at it again and again!

May you have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family sweet friend!

Hugs,

Lisa said...

You made that out of TREES? Too fabulous!!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Erika said...

You're so creative. Love this. I love bella trees. Thanks for sharing.

kraftyiam said...

This set is great too and you honored it! Great job