Friday, March 5, 2010

New Whimsie Doodles For You!!

Wohoo!! It is that time of the month again!

(OK, well maybe that doesn't sound right!)  It is however time for another 
New Release of  Whimsie Doodle Stamps!

Yesterday you got to see some sneak peeks of what was to come so are you ready to see the whole thing today?  All right well get ready to be excited because Melyssa has done it again!

My first card uses the new digistamp called Standing Baby Bear...

The DP is from the new DCWV paper pack called the Crafty Stack.  The musical score background stamp is from the {ippity} stamp set called Music of My Heart

I used the Baby Bear from the set called Baby Bear Standing, but you can also get the sitting version!.


Standing and Sitting Baby Bears


And some adorable sentiments like the one I used are also being released!

Baby Sentiments Digital Stamp Set



The next card I have to share with you is one I call Berry Sweet that comes from the new set called So Sweet!

I am not sure who makes the DP I used, but to create the layered border, I used my new Martha Stewart Pinking Scallop border on three coordinating colors and them layered them while staggering the scallops. 

I colored the cherries using my Copic Markers and the button I used is from the black package I bought while at CHA from Clear and Simple Stamps.  I paper pieced the towel that hangs from the jar.  The adorable label is interchangeable with the other sentiments you see below. 

And guess what??  This set is available in RED RUBBER!!

How Sweet Rubber Stamp Set


And finally how about a set just in time for St. Patty's Day?  In fact that is the name of this set!  

The DP is from the MME Home paper pack.  I colored in the pot of gold and rainbow with Copic markers.  I printed the image twice once to print the image with the cloud empty and then the second time so that the sentiment would fit inside the cloud.  I used the color combo from this week's color challenge CC260 at SCS which was to use Basic Gray, Crushes Curry and Always Artichoke and conveniently were the exact colors from the MME collection that I used.


St. Patty's Day Digistamp set



Like what you see?  Well then head right on over to the  
to get yourself some!



Be sure to come back by 8am EST to see my Friends with Flair post for Unity!



4 comments:

Paula said...

All your cards are wonderful! Great job of coloring all the images! The baby one is the bomb!

CraftieConnie said...

Kelly, I cannot decide which card is the one I love the most, all of them are fantastic and all the colors combos great!

Donna Espiritu said...

i love ALL your cards, all wonderful!

Kelli said...

Ooooh I love your work! Keep it comin'!