Sunday, February 21, 2010

My {ippity} Faves

Sorry but today I don't have any new cards for you.  I was working on my CAS challenge card that I will be submitting for Round Three of the DT competition yesterday, but then I got called in to work a couple of times.  (Yes you heard me right... I have made it to another round of the competition and I am so stoked about it!!)  Yeah!!!


I thought I would link you over to the {ippity} blog where I got to choose my favorite {ippity} cards from the SCS Gallery.  You won't want to miss some of these amazing creations!!



Are you still needing some {ippity}??  I am expecting my new stamps to arrive any day now, so my preorder sale will be ending when they come in.  Check out my Sales Blog to order yours today at a great discount price!!  


Click HERE to see my {ippity}Faves post.


And I will see you guys tomorrow  for Monday's H{ippity} Hop!!  Have a great Sunday!  I am finally off call and going to have a belated Valentine's Day celebration with my DH Tom!!
May your bucket overflow with fun times spent with awesome people!!


3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

have a wonderful time together!

Sheri Gilson said...

Have a fabulous time with hubby!!

farmhouse-story said...

round 3! congrats, kelly! have a great date with your husband!