Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm Back But Still Recovering!

Talk about Jet Lag and being thrown from the fire into the frying pan!!  I am still recuperating from my week long trip to California for CHA!!  And, as soon as I returned home, I went right back on call for work.  I guess they missed me, because they have hardly given me a moments rest!  LOL!!  I got home Wednesday night and I am STILL not unpacked!!!  

I had a wonderful time and met some amazing people who will be friends of mine for a very long time!  Crafters have such warm hearts and it was such a joy to get to know some of them better!!  I can't thank Angela and Christian over at Unity for letting this trip happen for me!!  I am overwhelmed and overjoyed from the experience. 


I have a lot of pictures up on Facebook so if you haven't friended me there yet, please do and go check them out!

From left to right: Heather Rolin, Eva Dobilas, Angela Magnuson, 
Christian Magnuson, Michelle Ogdahl, Ryan Broman

But do you want to see some of the new things I saw at the Tradeshow?  I am going to show you some of the favorite paper lines of mine that will be coming out!

My most favorite is the stuff from the Quite Contrary line of My Minds Eye!  (MME)






You can see the prints up close and personal at the MME website HERE!

I also love all the Cosmo Cricket lines coming out...



Check out their site to see more...HERE!


The new Basic Grey lines are some that I am anxious to get my hands on to


See more HERE!


See more HERE!



See more HERE!


See more HERE!

And then check out their new line called the Basics! It is amazing !  It will be great for base layouts and cards!

See more of this one HERE!

That's all the product I am going to share today, I have a house that desperately needs my attention and some bags that need to be unpacked!  I hope to play in my craft room really soon, because after being so inspired by seeing all the wonderful things at CHA, I am really in the mood to craft! I  will be back more regularly now and thanks for hanging for me until I got back home and in the groove again!

Here are some of the wonderful ladies that I bonded with at CHA!  Eva was here too, but didn't make the picture!  I love these ladies!!  What amazing women!! Back Row, Left to right: Ashley Nguyen Newell, Jessica Diedrich, Kyra Sandstone, Me, Sara Henton and Michelle Woerner in front!

Have a wonderful weekend and a great day!  May your bucket overflow with  fun times and good memories!

6 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

thanks for the eye candy, kelly!

JenMarie said...

Great pics!
Lovin' all that new dp!!

Vianna said...

Cosmo Cricket always puts out nice papers. I'm want to see how Basic Grey does with the digital line. That Max & Whiskers line looks like fun to use for a pet book.
Ciao Bella!

Sherry Campbell said...

Thanks for sharing those pics- I can't wait to see these papers in my hot little hands. :) I hope work doesn't work you too hard!!

Elisabeth said...

looks like you guys had fun at Bucca's!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What awesome pictures, Kelly...I can't wait for Mr. Brown to bring me all that cool *stuff* ...LOL!!! It was wonderful meeting you at CHA....glad you had such a great time and made it home ok!!!!