Saturday, January 23, 2010

Halloween Treat Box

Hello from gray and rainy California! It is ironic that I leave FL where we have had such unseasonably cold weather and go to one of the dryest states in the country only to have it be raining and cold!!

But none of that matters because CHA is amazing!! I am having a wonderful time, am exhausted but loving every minute of the SuperShow!  Yesterday Eva, the Unity Boyz, Angela, Chris and I all spent some time helping our booth visitors complete some cute Make-n-Takes using some of the {ippity} new releases! 

Have you signed up to get the new {ippity} releases yet?  Head on over to the {ippity} blog to find out all about it!

Today I want to show you some pictures of another project I made for the Dirty Dozen Gallery back in October.  Sorry that Halloween has passed, but really this project could be made to celebrate any holiday!  Think /Easter and St. Patty's day!!

The only stamping I really did on this was to use one of the first stamp sets that The Stamps of Life made.  They are really cute stamps that you should totally check out if you haven't already!




Isn't this the cutest little set that was made by covering some unfinished boxes from
 Michael's the cute DP from Recollections.

A little Modge Podge and some creative cutting of DP is all it takes to recover the box.  This paper was so cute and easy to use!

















Not a lot of  details this morning for the blog, but if you have any questions on my project, please let me know! 

We are heading back to the show this morning for one more day of Make N Takes for {ippity}  I hope I will get to see some of you there!

Have a great day and may your bucket overflow with excitement for what is in store for you this weekend!  Have a wonderful Saturday.



No comments: