- Yesterday felt like the good ole days around the Unity Forum (yeah for BINGO!)
- Today is Friends with Flair Friday
- My daughter Leah is coming home from college today
- My daughters and I are going to see the "So You Think You Can Dance" Tour tonight
- It's my birthday on Sunday and I have a three day weekend off from work!!!
- I get to play with Unity all weekend long because it is my week for Growing in Unity starting Monday!!
Life is good right??
My Friends with Flair card for today was made for a challenge at the Caardvarks site. Nikki Sivils who is kind of new to the industry is sponsoring the challenge and has some great give aways. The challenge is a rather tall order though... well not really, it is just to make a "tall" card! LOL!
Using Nikki Sivils' line of paper called My Sweet Cherry Pie, I decided to pair it with Unity's Cherry and sentiment stamp from the June 09 KOM to create this cherry of a card...
I like how it turned out. I love the contrast of the crisp colors against the Kraft and I also like that it is kind of clean and simple (well for me anyway!) I think these cherries are so adorable!!
I hope you are enjoying the FWF Blog Hop and if you have stumbled here without knowing about it, please visit the Unity Blog HERE and start at the top of the list and visit 50 blogs filled with Unity stamps creations made by the best fans in the world!
I am Growing in Unity all next week,
so please bookmark my site, start Following me, add me to your blog roll or just be sure to stop by and see more Unity projects all week long starting Monday!!
Have a great day and may your bucket overflow with good things to celebrate!