Friday, August 6, 2010

Ippity Sneak Peeks Begin Sunday!

Mark your Calendars and plan on joining us from Sunday August 8th through Thursday August 12th to see all th new amazing Ippity stamps being released for Summer 2010!!

You won't be disappointed!!



Today I am heading to Gainesville, FL for my daughter's Master's Graduation tomorrow morning at 10am.  My heart is filled with pride and love for Leah!  She has worked so hard through high school and her undergraduate and graduate programs at UF.  She will be starting Vet School at UF this month!!  :-)

Have a great day and remember.... TGIF!!!




2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Can't wait for the sneak peeks. I'll be there! Congrats to Leah! This is such a special time in her life and I know in yours too! Enjoy the celebration and hope you will share with us when you return. Go LEAH!

FibreJunky said...

Congratulations to Leah!!!

One of my very best friends went to Vet school at UF!! It's an awesome program. Go Gators!