Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hip Hop!!

I am posting to you from Chicago as I am attending the CHA convention!!  What  a blast I am having!!  I so love my wonderful hobby and am so thankful to have hooked up with Unity Stamps.  All the people that work with them are so inspiring!!  I never want this week to end!!

I didn't get a new sample for today's hop made before I left for Chicago, but coincidentally, the sketch for today's Hip Hop challenge was based after one of my cards!

So please bear with me as I share with you the card that I had previously made...


Here is the sketch based after my card!  


The stamp set that I used for this set is called Moon Beams and Heart Strings.  If you need to purchase this set, just pick out an Ippity Chick from the Ippity Blog to find some one near you to buy them from!

I hope that you will play along with us this week!!  Just mention keyword HHSC18 when you upload your creations to SCS and you will have a chande to win a prize for this week's challenge!!

Wish us luck tomorrow as we will have the Ippity Booth going at the CHA Show.  We will have make n takes and lots of wonderful product for you to look at.  

If you are coming to CHA, please look me up!!  Can't wait to meet you!!

14 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Glad you peeps are having a blast and spreading all the Unity/Ippity Love! Your card is fabulous and just love this sketch.

farmhouse-story said...

your card is darling, kelly! have fun!

Lisa H. said...

glad you shared it again, it's a beauty! I know you're having fun, just wish I were with you all!

Rachel B said...

I love that you used this set and didn't make a baby card! Fabulous. have fun at CHA.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

great card!!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful card!!

Patience said...

Adorable! Love the stamp images!

NoraAnne said...

Enjoy your time at CHA!!!!!

FibreJunky said...

Cute card! Makes a great sketch.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I have that DP---now I want to make this card! SUPER CUTE!! You are amazing, Kelly!! Just love visiting here--wish I had more time to leave comments! Just know--I LOVE IT! LOVE your style:)

Aleks said...

This is so cute! Glad to hear you're having fun!

Vianna said...

Has the week gone by already? My,how time flies ... I cant wait to see you when you return. Let's plan coffee, or lunch, or drink - your place or mine, you name it - I cant wait to hear about your adventures in the Windy City! Love V.

Denise Marzec said...

Hi Kelly!! I just HAD to stop by to tell you it was GREAT to meet you on Friday. You're a doll!! :) Adorable card!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Cute card!